if you wish to access the HTML Control’s value from code behind, that’s possible.
let’s assume you have
<input type=\"text\" name=\"allowFillInChoices\" runat=\"server\"/>
and you wish to access the value of allowFillInChoices, you can just use code below to achieve that.
Incoming search terms:
- accessing html control value in code behind (1)
- asp net htmlcontrol (1)
- codebehind html engine (1)
- how to enter value in html control from code behind asp net (1)
- how to get html input value in code behind (1)
- html control value in code behind (1)
- html meter tage values from c# code behind (1)
- sharepoint htmlcontrol (1)